Temple Cottage is a picturesque 300 year old cottage in the heart of Port Isaac, Cornwall
Temple Cottage is in the heart of Port Isaac, just along Squeeze Belly Alley from the Cafe on the corner. It is maintained to a high standard and is fully carpeted with heaters in every room.
- Picturesque 300 year old Grade II listed cottage
- Sleeps 4
- Pretty deep-silled cottage windows
- Stones throw from Port Isaac harbour
- Open fire
- Superior standard throughout.
- Home to the local celebrities the Fishermen’s Friends, a well known local sea shanty group
- Home to the popular TV series, Doc Martin, in which our pretty village is known as Port Wenn. The cottage has even been featured in the most recent series!
The sitting room has exposed beams and an open fire, antique settle, dining table, cosy sofa and chair, a TV, Sky+ and a CD player.
Wi-fi (weekly charge applies) and telephone available (please pay for calls). The fully fitted kitchen has a washer/dryer, dishwasher, fridge, oven and hob, microwave and a pretty window seat. The fully fitted bathroom has a bath shower and w.c.
There are two bedrooms, one with a comfortable king size bed, one with a single bed and a hideaway single, that can be converted to 2 singles or a double. There is a TV/DVD in main bedroom. Duvets and pillows are provided for 4 persons. Linen and towels are not included, although it is possible to hire them.
We have owned our cosy cottage for 16 years and regularly visit to ensure that our high standards are maintained, and that the cottage has everything to make you feel at home. Many of our guests feel so comfortable staying that they return each year.